Each Wednesday during the month of April, the Maryland Insurance Administration will be hosting a series of presentations to help consumers learn steps that they can take to become more financially sound. The presentations will include:
• information on how to improve your credit
• programs that will help you purchase your first home
• how to save money on your automobile insurance
• information to help you plan for retirement
• why you should maintain your homeowners policy
• what you need to know about reverse mortgages; and so much more.
Please view the flyers below that provide more information on each of these events.
April 7th – Establishing-a-Sound-Financial-Future
April 14th – Building-Your-Financial-Future
April 21st – Planning-for-the-Future