The Queenstown Commissioners will hold a series of Public Hearings on October 22, 2014, beginning at 7:00 p.m., on proposed Ordinances 14-03, 14-04, 14-05, 14-06, and 14-07, copies of which are attached.In reference to proposed Ordinance 14-07 , Administrative Search Warrants, please review the explanation also attached below.
Town Commissioners Meetings
- Ordinance 14-03 - ZONING ORDINANCE FINAL.doc
- Ordinance 14-06 - Floodplain Ordinance As Introduced.doc
- Ordinance 14-05 - Well and separate irrigation meter ordinance.doc
- Ordinance 14-04 - Full Code Ordinance as introduced.doc
- Ordinance 14-07 - Administrative Search Warrant Ordinance.doc
Queenstown Commissioners meeting on Wednesday, 11/12/14 at 4:00 p.m. The Commissioners will meet in a work session at 3:30 p.m. to review meeting correspondence, bills to be paid, etc. The agenda is attached.
Town Commissioners regular meeting to be held on December 10th, beginning at 4:00 p.m., with a work session before at 3:30 p.m. The Work Session is open to the public. See attached agenda for business to be discussed.
CLOSED SESSION CANCELLED Due to the absence of one of the Town Commissioners, the joint Closed Session that was scheduled for Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. has been cancelled. The Special Open Meeting of the Queenstown Planning Commission will take place as scheduled at 6:30 p.m. in the Town Office.
MEETING NOTICE The Queenstown Commissioners will hold an informal meeting to meet, greet, and inform the residents of Queenstown! Wednesday, January 21, 2015 7:00 p.m. Calvary United Methodist Church Maryland Avenue, Queenstown, MD
- 2014 Volunteer of the Year Award will be presented to longtime Queenstown resident, Mr. Frank Jewell
- Updates to be given include: Water and Sewer projects, rates, and other ongoing projects Refreshments will be served