This is the official webpage for the Town of Queenstown. Queenstown is located on the Eastern Shore in Queen Anne's County, Maryland.
- Click on a headline below to expand and read more...
Attached is the agenda for the 1/9/17 Town Commissioners meeting.
Queenstown Planning Commission Agenda for January 4, 2017
A Special Meeting for the Approval of Terms of Supplemental Loans from USDA in the principal amount of $ 350,000 at 1.875 %
- The Queenstown Commissioners heard testimony at their public hearing on December 14, 2016 regarding proposed Ordinance 16-04. They voted to keep the hearing open until their meeting on January 11, 2017 for any additional written comments.
- An exhibit to the Ordinance, entitled "Findings of Fact" is attached, as well as a copy of the proposed ordinance
- Attached is the agenda for the upcoming Town Commissioners meeting on 12/14/16.
- There will be several public hearings that evening, and the proposed ordinances are also attached.
- This meeting will be the only regular meeting held in December due to the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Attached is the notice for the Wheatland's Growth Allocation public hearing to be held on December 14, 2016 at 7:00 pm
- Attached is the plan for the proposed Skipjack Grove park, which the Town has been approved grant funding for in the amount of $120,000 from the State of Maryland, Dept.
- Planning Commission Presents the Draft Queenstown Comprehensive Plan for Public Review